Scubapro/Uwatec Smartrak .slg files importing tool

Robert C. Helling robert at euve10195.vserver.de
Thu Nov 12 14:10:51 PST 2015

> Am 12.11.2015 um 16:44 schrieb Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org>:
>
> Robert, were you going to create the web service to do this?

Yes, i will. I started looking into this on the plane but then was too tired and didn't have an Apache running on my laptop. But it should be easy to compose a cgi wrapper in perl for it.

I was wondering if it were possible to get rid of all qt dependence for the command line version. And, I shouldn't say this, got a bit lost in making it write to stdout.

I was a bit worried about security implications: what does the converter do when it is handed an ill-formed file?  It should do better than core dump.

Best
Robert