Subsurface website banner

Joakim Bygdell j.bygdell at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 11:02:32 PST 2015

> On 13 Nov 2015, at 01:29, Salvador Cuñat <salvador.cunat at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Good night.
>
> I also like the banner idea (and Willem's daughter guidelines), *but*,  I like actual simplicity in color and shape too.  I mean, the photo in the banner should have a much paler background to reduce the contrast with the rest of the page and don't keep calling attention on it.  Perhaps blurring the sides until moltening with the background of the page will also help.

I agree with you Salva, the black portion of the right hand side of the image should not exist.
Rather the image should start to fade where the blue-black border is to white.
Going from the darkest point at the far left to fully blend in to the background after something like 75% of the image width to the right.
Basically, Corall - diver - blue water -> white backgound