Scubapro/Uwatec Smartrak .slg files importing tool

Salvador Cuñat salvador.cunat at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 13:05:35 PST 2015

> You know, one of the things I've found really interesting is the fact that
> all the bookmarks are imported from the slg files.
> I wish libdivecomputer did the same when downloading dives from my Uwatecs
> into Subsurface, as the bookmarks are something I use a lot on my work.

Hmmmm,  if you are diving a Galileo,  I'm not sure that all of them are
your bookmarks.
Profile import is done via libdivecomputer and, actually, it can't
distinguish between a bookmark, an ascent alarm  or the safety stop
countdown triggered at 5m deep.  So, yes, they are your bookmarks a many
other unrelated things  :-)

What I haven't still figured out how to manage, are those fancy marks a
user could put on SmartTrak's profiles.  They are, surprisingly, stored
relatives to (x,y) coordinates of the profile graph, so trying to convert
them to time related events is, at least, unaccurate, politely speaking  ;-)

Regards.

Salva.