Scubapro/Uwatec Smartrak .slg files importing tool

Pedro Neves nevesdiver at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 13:52:03 PST 2015

On 13-11-2015 21:05, Salvador Cuñat wrote:

> Hmmmm,  if you are diving a Galileo,  I'm not sure that all of them
> are your bookmarks.
No. I have a couple o Tec 2G's which I only use in gauge mode, so
there's no chance of those being safey stop counts...

> What I haven't still figured out how to manage, are those fancy marks
> a user could put on SmartTrak's profiles.  They are, surprisingly,
> stored relatives to (x,y) coordinates of the profile graph, so trying
> to convert them to time related events is, at least, unaccurate,
> politely speaking  ;-)

Yes. Those "fancy marks" are the bookmarks I'd like to get into
subsurface (there's an open ticket in trac for it: #150). In my case
they get stored in the DC, whenever I press the button UW. The divetime
goes back to 00:00 (although it keeps counting on a corner of the
screen) and when the dives are downloaded into SmarTrak they show up on
the profile. However, when dives are imported into SS directly, the
bookmarks don't show up.

It's no big deal... It's just that would be nice to have it directly on
Subsurface.

Anyway, thanks again...

Cheers:

Pedro