issues with el Captain

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Sun Nov 15 10:02:27 PST 2015

(wich is a pretty good name for a OS that runs subsurface, btw. )

I started trying to make subsurface compile for iOS a few weekends ago, but
having just a little time per day for subsurface this wasn`t really working.

Today I had managed to make subsurface run on El Captain, my steps:

1 - Nuke the old build directory for every external library that I used
(grantlee, marble, libdivecomputer)

2 - Installed some new dependencies: libhid,
libgcrypt, homebrew/versions/libpqxx3 via brew

3 - fixed my PATH (for some reason, my qt install wasn`t on my $PATH
anymore after my update to El Captain)

4 - Copied by hand QtXml.frameworks to the app bundle (for some reason,
marble required it but it wasn`t being copied by macdeployqt)

Now, continuing to the iOS stuff...