dive location database?

Guillaume Gardet guillaume.gardet at free.fr
Wed Nov 25 01:17:40 PST 2015

Hi,

I am working on a project of dive sites (and dive centers) database, which will be released under an open license.
It will be available on a GIT repo, probably github.
A website will be also available with an API to access the data (XML and JSON outputs).

It would be very interesting if Subsurface could make use of it.
I can give access to the testing website if some subsurface devs want to play with it.

Guillaume