Subsurface app for iOS

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Thu Nov 26 09:55:53 PST 2015

On Thu, Nov 26, 2015 at 3:53 PM, Zai Gezundt <zai.gezundt at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am familiar with Qt in general but always thought that multiplatform
> toolkits are lacking "feel and act" of native applications. Anyhow, send me
> the git so I can dabble (randomly or otherwise) and see what I can do about
> 1 & 2.
>
> Regards,
> Z.

True that it won't have a complete look & feel of a Swift application but
it can get pretty close.
I'm reworking the CMake currently to make it easier to add new targets, the
iOS being a new target.
if you have any skill on that, help me please as I'm with not much time to
hack on subsurface ( university + real work)

the idea is to have a somewhat native look and feel with a single codebase
and not creating different softwares because we really lack the manpower
for that.