Problem building on Ubuntu

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Nov 26 12:02:46 PST 2015

The warnings on the manual are things I broke when merging Wendie's latest language updates.
The missing symbols are a result of trying to build against a seriously ancient version of libdivecomputer
Uninstall the Ubuntu version of libdivecomputer would be my first guess to address that

--
Sent from my phone