Subsurface app for iOS

Zai Gezundt zai.gezundt at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 04:41:31 PST 2015

Missing framework was QtXml. Once that was copied over Subsurface runs. So
far issues encountered while building on a clean machine:

   - Qt in PATH
   - libgcrypt dependency
   - QtXml framework

Attempt to open CMakeLists.txt with Qt Creator (-DSUBSURFACE_MOBILE=1
supplied) failed with:

-- Creating build files for Subsurface 4.5.1-278-g0a59fd74e293
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:177 (find_package):
  By not providing "FindGrantlee5.cmake" in CMAKE_MODULE_PATH this project
  has asked CMake to find a package configuration file provided by
  "Grantlee5", but CMake did not find one.