[mobile ui] navigation rework

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun Nov 29 09:55:56 PST 2015

Quick response from my phone.
Pull request is no problem. I appreciate the idea of "I don't want to sit on big patches". Especially early in the cycle I'd much rather have rapid incremental patches and then fixes of regressions following later. This gives others (and me... - this is all about me) a better idea where things are headed and the ability to comment earlier.

I should have some time later today to play with this. Busy morning, though

Sent from my phone