[mobile ui] navigation rework

Gaetan Bisson gaetan at fenua.org
Mon Nov 30 21:55:18 PST 2015

Thanks a lot everyone for your work on the mobile app!

I'm just having some issues having the app connect to the Subsurface
Cloud on a Samsung Galaxy Ace Style running Android 4.4.2. As you can
see in the attached screenshot, I typed my email and password, but then
clicking "Save" brings me back to the home screen with "No recorded
dives found" and if I click the blacked-out arrow then nothing happens.

(Note that my password is blacked out intentionally, but not the arrow
at the bottom, that's what I see on my screen.)

Is there anything else I could try to help debug this?

Cheers.

--
Gaetan