ostc BT download failure

Anton Lundin glance at acc.umu.se
Thu Oct 1 04:45:32 PDT 2015

On 01 October, 2015 - Claudiu Olteanu wrote:

> Please try to unpair - pair the devices and then repeat the steps.
> There are moments when the device gets stuck and doesn't work properly.
>
> If this doesn't work try to get some logs using the hcidump tool.

I've had cases where the hci layer keeps a connection containing "crap"
from previous sessions and its getting re-used by upper layers.

The simplest way I've solved it was to yank the usb bt stick and
re-plugg it.

But those cases, it failed in the beginning of the connection due to
reading the left-over "crap".

//Anton

--
Anton Lundin	+46702-161604