Running latest master - problems in various OS's

Pedro Neves nevesdiver at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 13:42:50 PDT 2015

On 10/01/2015 08:54 PM, Lubomir I. Ivanov wrote:

> what if you havigate to the executable location and just do a:
> ./subsurface

Then it runs, but the map stays black:

./subsurface
can't find Qt localization for locale "C" searching in
"/usr/share/qt5/translations"
can't find Subsurface localization for locale "C"
Ignoring to load the following file since it doesn't look like a valid
Marble plugin: "/root-image-pkgs.txt"
Reason: "'/root-image-pkgs.txt' is not an ELF object"
QInotifyFileSystemWatcherEngine::addPaths: inotify_add_watch failed: No
such file or directory
Falling back to default theme: "earth/srtm/srtm.dgml"
Couldn't find a valid DGML map.

I saw a message about this black map, but I couldn't find any solution.

Pedro