Marble problem (was Coordinates and dive mapping)

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Fri Oct 2 14:22:17 PDT 2015

|   I'd say so - assuming you are building in ~*/src/*...

Yes, I build in ~/src/

willem~ cd src
willem~/src$ ls
build.log  grantlee  install-root  libdivecomputer  libgit2
marble-source  subsurface
willem~/src$

Any other ideas to understand what causes marble panel to be black?

The cursor for my marble is a hand. However, there is an area at the
centre top where the cursor changes to an arrow. Depending on the
proximity to the edge of this area, the arrow points left, right or
upwards. See attached image. This suggests that the cursor is
globe-aware but there no globe shown.

Kind regards,

willem