freedive mode

Giorgio Marzano marzano.giorgio at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 05:14:33 PDT 2015

Ok. Understand (kind of...). See you on the  mailing list.

Dirk, about 4.5 I am fine. Split dive and collect them in a trip fit my
actual needs.

In the near future I would like to tweak how some data is represented. E.g.
in freedive mode seconds are relevant, while I understand that for scuba
minutes are more than enough.

Another example is the "day in the trip header" topic I presented before.

I will also keep bothering Jef with some patch to the smart-apnea parser.