Trip header format in dive list

Giorgio Marzano marzano.giorgio at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 22:50:29 PDT 2015

Agree (I am from Italy).

Do localization tools provide info on the date format?

Otherwise "yyyy mm dd" which matches lexicographic and chronological
sorting could be an idea
On Sun, Oct 04, 2015 at 05:00:02AM -0700, Giorgio Marzano wrote:

Hi, all

could someone please explain me the workflow to propose, discuss and
implement a change?

I'd strongly suggest doing that on the developer mailing list, not in the
user forum.

Let's say I have a change to propose: to improve readability I would like
the trips with duration < 1 day to be displayed in the form "Month Day Year
(dives)" instead of  "Month Year (dives)"

Please, please do not make this a USA-specific format. Any normal European
will scream at you.
Kind regards,
willem