Lost most of my divesites

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Oct 5 03:05:07 PDT 2015

> On Oct 5, 2015, at 11:00 AM, Guido Lerch <guido.lerch at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> All,
>
> I downloaded the new master today, built it and ran SubSurface, after that I loaded
> a new dive from the Uemis and saved the log.

Please don't CamelCase Subsurface.

> After this most of my dive sites are gone showing the dive site name as "from Uemis".
> I havent had this issue during my stay in Egypt where I loaded 15 dives from the
> DC into SubSurface.
> Has anyone seen similar or the same issues ?

No. But I think we need a lot more detail to understand what actually happened in order
to debug this.

What exactly failed? Getting the dive sites from the Uemis? I believe you are the only
person here who uses this feature, so it's unlikely anyone else has seen it.
Or did you lose dive sites that were in your dive file?
How would I try to reproduce the issue?