quick request for people with access to Windows Vista and 8 or newer

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Oct 5 14:39:09 PDT 2015

Could you download Beta 3, install it, run it and do the following

- Click Log->Add dive
- start typing in a Location

When the completion drop down shows up, does it look like this

White font on very very light blue gradient (i.e. unreadable - the screenshot is Windows 7)

Or does it look like this (Windows XP)

Which is ugly (XP looks old), but readable.

Yesterday I tested Windows 10 and I would have sworn that it worked, but when I just retested it it also looked like Windows 7 - but I'd love a confirmation