quick request for people with access to Windows Vista and 8 or newer

Steve stevewilliams at internode.on.net
Mon Oct 5 16:03:18 PDT 2015

Could you download Beta 3, install it, run it and do the following

- Click Log->Add dive

- start typing in a Location

When the completion drop down shows up, does it look like this

White font on very very light blue gradient (i.e. unreadable - the
screenshot is Windows 7)

Or does it look like this (Windows XP)

Which is ugly (XP looks old), but readable.

Yesterday I tested Windows 10 and I would have sworn that it worked, but
when I just retested it it also looked like Windows 7 - but I'd love a
confirmation

/D

I can confirm it is white text on light blue and very unreadable in windows
10

Steve