me thinks there is indeed a bug...

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Tue Oct 6 01:46:43 PDT 2015

> On Oct 6, 2015, at 9:41 AM, Linus Torvalds <torvalds at linux-foundation.org> wrote:
>
> On Tue, Oct 6, 2015 at 9:39 AM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
>>
>> Gorgeous, isn't it?
>
> Can we please make that font the default on Linux too?

I thought about it but it appears to be a proprietary font...

But in all seriousness, there's a bug here that looks like a memory corruption
and that doesn't show up on Linux or Mac where I have decent tools to find this.

I could trivially work around this but that does NOT make me happy. I want to
actually understand what's going on. And debugging things on Windows is
almost certainly one of the fun activities people are forced to do 12 hours a
day in the third circle of hell...