Eclipse vs coding style

Giorgio Marzano marzano.giorgio at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 12:38:54 PDT 2015

So, I tried qtcreator.

At first I was very disappointed by the interface, but then I realized that
the menu bar was not presented due to some bug.

Then i removed appmenu-qt5 and everything went ok. I like the IDE. It is
light,  clean and easy to use. GIT is not as integrated as in eclipse,
anyway. Let's find out how to use it also for cross platform development.

BTW, removing appmenu-qt5 also caused subsurface to appear in a different,
IMO nicer, way.