Eclipse vs coding style

Giorgio Marzano marzano.giorgio at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 12:49:22 PDT 2015

> Git is integrated on Qt Creator, and CVS, SVN and others.
>
> http://doc.qt.io/qtcreator/creator-version-control.html

I see that, but eclipse had a far better integration (or maybe I still have
to get used to it).

>> anyway. Let's find out how to use it also for cross platform development.

Very good too, as it supports Windows, OSX, Linux.
> I use KDevelop on linux, QtCreator on MAC and Windowscreator

I meant building programs for other platforms (OS, HW) using cross-platform
toolchains, for embedded development. Just like arduino, or PPC/LynxOS or
ARM/Linux...