Question - working on some German Translations

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Wed Oct 7 04:13:37 PDT 2015

On Wed, Oct 07, 2015 at 12:55:22PM +0200, Guido Lerch wrote:
> you don't sleep, do you ? :-)

Sadly that is often true as I at times suffer from bad insomnia... but
right now I'm in Dublin so this is actually daytime for me :-)

> > On Wed, Oct 07, 2015 at 09:53:54AM +0200, Guido Lerch wrote:
> > >
> > > Ok, looking at the translation in transifex tells me German is 100%
> > > translated which I dispute as "download from cloud storage"
> > > is not German :-)
> >
> > What this means is that we missed marking this string for translation :-(
> >
> > Can you send a patch?
>
> No sure what happened, I did something wrong - please disregard.
> Transifex works nicely.

Oh good. I wouldn't be surprised if we missed a string or three. Happens
with every release.

> Did some translations this morning, how do I get them too you ? Don't want
> to do anything wrong.

That's the easy thing. You do NOTHING. :-)

Once you save them on the website, the next time I pull translations I
will automatically get ALL the new translations.

I occasionally check the status and I am excited to report that right now
people are working on Chinese, Estonian, Danish, French and (of course)
Swiss German... additionally Jan kindly signed up to work on the Dutch
translation so this is all coming together beautifully.