Bug report

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Wed Oct 7 04:27:27 PDT 2015

On Wed, Oct 07, 2015 at 01:23:12PM +0200, Guido Lerch wrote:
> All,
> Tried to get a Track account but got rejected :-(

Interesting. Can you tell me more what you tried and what happened? We
have people create trac accounts several times a week and it turns to work
quite well - we do a minimal captcha to get rid of some of the spam bots,
but it should reject you :-)

> Printing on a MAC iOS 10.9.5 does not print the dive meta data, the
> profiles are printed but
> in a really bad quality.
>
> Printed an example to a PDF, attached.

Is this built from source or with the Beta 3 / latest daily build?
The reason I'm asking is that there is a bit of black magic involved to
really get the bundle to work exactly as intended and it can easily pick
up incorrect libraries if you aren't careful...