Bug report

Guido Lerch guido.lerch at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 05:09:18 PDT 2015

> >> Interesting. Can you tell me more what you tried and what happened? We
> >> have people create trac accounts several times a week and it turns to
> work
> >> quite well - we do a minimal captcha to get rid of some of the spam
> bots,
> >> but it should reject you :-)

> >> Is this built from source or with the Beta 3 / latest daily build?
> >> The reason I'm asking is that there is a bit of black magic involved to
> >> really get the bundle to work exactly as intended and it can easily pick
> >> up incorrect libraries if you aren't careful...
> >

> > With Beta-3 is works ! Now is the question on how I can reproducible
> build
> > from
> > source using the correct libraries.
> > Next test is to use the build script.
> >>

> which Qt version are you using to build locally?
> we encourage 5.5, or the latest possible...

I am using 5.5 but frankly have tons of questions and ask myself if I have
set this up properly - I am still a newbie to this.

For example:
- I am getting messages that the build is done in the source tree and that
that is not recommended, however build.sh does build in the source tree
itself ...
- Trying to move the build location gives issues as the makefiles and the
cmake stuff is not in the new location ...

As said I am new and somehow hesitant to ask those questions as the cracks
might think I am a complete dummy ...

So far I always got stuff to work but I am not confident at all that
everything is setup 100% correctly, hence I might
see weird behaviour like marble woking one pull but not at the next or
printing works with Beta-3 but not when building
with the last master.

--
Best regards,
Guido