Bug report

Guido Lerch guido.lerch at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 13:03:17 PDT 2015

> Guido,
>
> On 07.10.2015, at 13:39, Guido Lerch <guido.lerch at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> With Beta-3 is works ! Now is the question on how I can reproducible build
> from
> source using the correct libraries.
> Next test is to use the build script.
>

> I have the same problem as you (template not filled in in binary built by
> me) and I am still stuck with Qt 5.4 since there were some problems
> reported for upgrading (or did I just not have the time, I don’t remember).
> I decided to ignore that for the time being at the point when Dirk managed
> to provide builds for Mac that do have the template filled in.

I hate when this happens but now it works but I don't know why. What I did
is I wiped away my subsurface folder as I was always getting
those error message that I should not build in the source tree while I
never, at least not intentionally, did that. Nevertheless, doing a git
clone, running the build script did the job.
There are still some issues when building on the MAC which I am trying to
find the root cause. As soon as I am confident that I know I'll
let you know.

--
Best regards,
Guido