new dailies, please test

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Wed Oct 7 22:59:48 PDT 2015

I switched the Windows dailies to be build with the latest snapshot from a
few days ago of Qt 5.5.1. This fixes a coupld of annoying issues... ctrl-+
works again on keyboards where + is a key reached via shift. Windows 10 is
actually recognized correctly. Etc.

It would be nice if a couple of our super-dilligent testers on Windows
could run this new daily through its paces to make sure that nothing got
broken in the switch. I tried this here in a couple of VMs and things look
promising - but I also know from experience that you guys do a better job
than I do actually trying more of the corner cases.

I'll be on airplanes for most of today. My current plan is to continue
this final sprint of testing and bug fixing for a few more days and
release 4.5 by mid next week which should give Willem and the user manual
translators enough time to finish their work.

Thanks