[dirk at hohndel.org: updates towards 4.5]

Guido Lerch guido.lerch at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 23:54:47 PDT 2015

From:  subsurface <subsurface-bounces at subsurface-divelog.org> on behalf of
"Robert C. Helling" <helling at atdotde.de>
Date:  Thursday 8 October 2015 06:52
To:  Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org>
Cc:  "subsurface at subsurface-divelog.org" <subsurface at subsurface-divelog.org>
Subject:  Re: [dirk at hohndel.org: updates towards 4.5]

> Hi,
>
> that’s how I spent last evening. Updating to El Capitan and then repairing the
> damage…
>
>> On 08 Oct 2015, at 00:58, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
>>

>>> 1# libdivecomputer
>>> atomics_cobalt.c and stunt_eonsteel.c can’t find libusb.h unless
>>> "libusb-1.0” is removed from the include statement.
>>> This is something I have seen before, but long ago so I can’t remember the
>>> cause or the fix.
>>>
>>> 2# Subsurface
>>> -- Creating build files for Subsurface 4.4.98-46-g7bf398549b71
>>> CMake Error at
>>> /Users/narogh/src/install-root/lib/cmake/Grantlee5/Grantlee5Config.cmake:16
>>> (find_package):
>>>  By not providing "FindQt5Gui.cmake" in CMAKE_MODULE_PATH this project has
>>>  asked CMake to find a package configuration file provided by "Qt5Gui", but
>>>  CMake did not find one.
>>>
>>>  Could not find a package configuration file provided by "Qt5Gui" with any
>>>  of the following names:
>>>
>>>    Qt5GuiConfig.cmake
>>>    qt5gui-config.cmake
>>>
>>>  Add the installation prefix of "Qt5Gui" to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or set
>>>  "Qt5Gui_DIR" to a directory containing one of the above files.  If "Qt5Gui"
>>>  provides a separate development package or SDK, be sure it has been
>>>  installed.
>>> Call Stack (most recent call first):
>>>  CMakeLists.txt:159 (find_package)
>>>

>>> -- Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
>>>
>>> building via build script.
>>>
>>> Qt5GuiConfig.cmake can be found in ~/Qt/5.5/clang_64/lib/cmake/Qt5Gui
>>>

>>> I’ll dig into this more tomorrow.
>>
>> So I think Robert got this to work... since we have a few others on Mac,
>> maybe a post to the mailing list with a "what to do after you upgrade to
>> El Capitan" would be useful :-)
Had exactly the same issues, but not the one Robert explained below.
After running build.sh (it fails somewhere at the end complaining about QT),
I ran ccmake
and entered the path for Qt5Gui_dir and Core. Rerunning build.sh finalises
with two errors
that are harmless.
All works except that QT complains about shadow builds not possible but this
seems to be a QT
issue I have not found the root for.
Btw. I am working on a build-mac.sh as I am having issues frequently, not
sure whether I should submit
that. Let me know what you think.