help with saving pictures in export-html

Robert C. Helling helling at atdotde.de
Thu Oct 8 03:01:19 PDT 2015

Hi,

> On 08 Oct 2015, at 11:24, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
>
> Sorry, which directory is this? Since this is running on the server and
> the files come from a bare git repo I create them on the fly... so how can
> I make sure that the images get a hash?

in my case (this is git storage, not the local cache for the cloud storage) this would be for example

/Users/helling/Library/Application Support/Subsurface/Subsurface/c72433d1ae87cbe0/2015/05/01-Fri-11=08=00/Pictures

and there is a file with name "+00=09=31“ which contains
filename "/Users/helling/Pictures/subsurfaceimages/IMG_0954.JPG"
hash „2db3008c3787f62bdfc7c75b12740633c60fb688"

In the code, you could check if struct picture.hash is not NULL.

Another thing could be that the lookup tables are read from the file system in the constructor of the main window. If you export-html does not have a main window, you would have to call read_hashes() explicitly. Similarly, if you learn the hashes, they get saved to the file system in the destructor of the main window. I.e. if you end your program otherwise like with Ctrl-C, they don’t get written.

And finally, with the recent change of paths where we store stuff, you lost your old translation tables and have to relearn them. Or there is a confusion what to use, the old or the new path.

Best
Robert