Beta 3 - Dive Location Labels

John Smith noseygit at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 8 07:22:23 PDT 2015

I may be wrong but I don't think I've seen this brought up before.

At different levels of zoom, the location of a label for a particular dive site changes but not always in the same way a nearby label might move. It looks like the label screen position is set  and then doesn't change as you zoom out

In this first image there are two flags, the left hand one is labelled barn pool

In this next image, the left hand label has moved over the land and swapped with the right hand label

    In this final image, the old right hand label has moved miles over to the west, whilst some of the other labels havent moved.