Patch 3 - replacing 1 and 2 - sorry

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Fri Oct 9 10:19:04 PDT 2015

On Fri, Oct 09, 2015 at 06:09:26PM +0200, Guido Lerch wrote:
> Finally I think on El Captain and Mavericks the main window size, position
> and state
> is preserved.
>
> I have no Yosemite at this point in time, Robert, can you test ?
>
> Sorry for the first two quick shots ...

So since you are changing generic code that runs on all platforms I'm a
bit worried.... this is not just "does it work on various flavors of Mac?"
but "does it work on all OSs, with all desktop environments?".

Changing something as universal as this days before the release... hmmm.

I'll need to carefully look at this and understand the exact implications.
Tomaz, can you take a look as well?