Latest downloaded dives numbered zero

Rick Walsh rickmwalsh at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 21:16:53 PDT 2015

Hi,

I downloaded three dives from this morning and yesterday with the current
master (bfaf57e) on Fedora 22.  These three dives were all numbered zero,
rather continuing from the previous dive.  I've attached a screenshot.
This did not occur when I downloaded dives last weekend.

A few points:
First time using the companion app (I braved taking my phone on the boat,
and it works great)
Downloaded from Shearwater Petrel 2 with native Bluetooth support
Previous dives were downloaded from my Petrel, and my backup computer
(Hollis DG03)
First downloaded "dive" was less than one minute (I merged with the
following actual dive).
Downloaded to my local xml file, then saved (successfully) to cloud.
Nothing obviously meaningful on the command line (ran in gdb with -v -v).
There was a qtblueooth error "Resource temporarily unavailable", but the
download worked.

Terminal output below
QInotifyFileSystemWatcherEngine::addPaths: inotify_add_watch failed: No
such file or directory
[New Thread 0x7fff74e69700 (LWP 2841)]
[Thread 0x7fff74e69700 (LWP 2841) exited]
qt.bluetooth.bluez: Bluez 5 detected.
qt.bluetooth.bluez: Creating QtBluezDiscoveryManager
qt.bluetooth.bluez: Discovered:  "00:13:43:0E:6B:D0" "Petrel" Num UUIDs 1
total device 0 cached RSSI 0 Class 526084
qt.bluetooth.bluez: Updating RSSI for "00:13:43:0E:6B:D0" QVariant(short,
-62)
qt.bluetooth.bluez: void QBluetoothDeviceDiscoveryAgentPrivate::stop()
qt.bluetooth.bluez: void QBluetoothSocketPrivate::_q_readNotify() 14 error:
-1 "Resource temporarily unavailable"
Detaching after fork from child process 2889.
[Thread 0x7fff74e69700 (LWP 2841) exited]

Obviously, I can renumber dives, and that works.  But they should be
numbered automatically.

Cheers,

Rick