new website - or "jet lag is good"

Joakim Bygdell j.bygdell at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 02:18:31 PDT 2015

> On 11 Oct 2015, at 8:01, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
>
> After about 20 hours of editing and copying and modifying I have a mockup of the new website ready.
>
> Please go to http://ssrftest.subsurface-divelog.org <http://ssrftest.subsurface-divelog.org/> and let me know what you think.
>
> I know that there are a few glitches... I finally need to try to get back to a sane sleeping rhythm so I'll stop now even though I'm not completely done.
> The dive computer ramblings need to be cleaned up. The translations of the manuals are missing.
> The translations of many of the pages are completely out of whack and most pages haven't been updated to 4.5
> So don't think of this as reviewing content (with the exception of the landing page), but of reviewing layout and overall look and feel.

Adding a few thing to what the others have said.

The lefthand navigation frame goes all the way to the bottom of the page and thus covers the language row with the result that only “sh” from English is visible.
It is really apparent on the bugtracker page.

I suggest that the command snippets get placed in a scrollable frame,
otherwise the page gets disproportionally wide when viewed on a phone

/Jocke