Dive planner oddities

Sergey Starosek sergey.starosek at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 12:35:31 PDT 2015

HI Robert,

Away from keyboard, answering from mobile.

On Oct 11, 2015 22:18, "Robert C. Helling" <helling at atdotde.de> wrote:

> Sergey,
>
> thanks for testing this. Unfortunately I think I need some more
explanation of your findigs.

> What exactly do you mean by „not aligned“? Do you refer to the fact that
the handle is not at the end of the 15m segment? That is on purpose, this
is what „recreational mode“ is about: The second handle is the last
manually entered waypoint and in recreational mode the planner stays at
that depth for the maximum time that does not get you in conflict with gas
usage and deco obligations.

Thanks for the explanation,  user manual needs to clarify on this,  I
think. Will do more testing on this tomorrow.

>> Note a peak on a SAC graph
>
> Maybe I am stupid but I cannot see it on your screen shots. Actually, I
don’t see the pO2 graph at all. When I run subsurface, I can see the graph
but no peak. Could you indicate on the screen shot where I am supposed to
look?

I was talking about  cylinder pressure graph (SAC is irrelevant here, just
color of the line). Look for the spike just around ascent beginning.

Sergey