Button text not translated

Rick Walsh rickmwalsh at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 16:47:36 PDT 2015

Hi,

Testing the windows daily binary (4.4.98-75) on Windows 10, it appears that
a number of buttons haven't been translated.  I tested this in Swedish,
Danish and German (fun in a language you can't speak).  Examples include:
- Dive plan: Save and Cancel buttons are in English
- Close without saving: Save, Discard and Cancel are in English
- Preferences: OK, Discard, and Apply are in English

Sorry, I'm not sure where these strings are marked in the code, and I don't
have time at the moment to work it out.

Cheers,

Rick