Allow replanning of logged dives

Davide DB dbdavide at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 00:25:38 PDT 2015

Hi Guys,

Given that you are working a lot on planner and deco calculation, I
will try to resume this old discussion.

Is there a smarter way to calculate TTS (Time To Surface) even in a
tech dive without burning the cpu?
Maybe you could calculate it only every minute hence you reduce the
number of samples?

As I wrote I'm on i7 desktop and I wasn't able to see this feature at work.

--
Davide
https://vimeo.com/bocio/videos