Allow replanning of logged dives

Anton Lundin glance at acc.umu.se
Mon Oct 12 00:59:58 PDT 2015

On 12 October, 2015 - Davide DB wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
> Given that you are working a lot on planner and deco calculation, I
> will try to resume this old discussion.
>
> Is there a smarter way to calculate TTS (Time To Surface) even in a
> tech dive without burning the cpu?

Its a cubic function by nature, so its hard to calculate it without
burn alot of cpu.

> Maybe you could calculate it only every minute hence you reduce the
> number of samples?

It's already capped to be re-calculated at most every 30 seconds.

> As I wrote I'm on i7 desktop and I wasn't able to see this feature at work.

If you're on a really bad deco gas, ie a fat bottom gas, and have a huge
deco the TTS at that point will be enormous.

One idea would be to cap the TTS calculations in such a point to say,
its 100min+ or something, to have it terminate in resonable time.

//Anton

--
Anton Lundin	+46702-161604