Swiss Translations

Guido Lerch guido.lerch at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 05:49:28 PDT 2015

Best regards,
Guido Lerch
m: +41 79 3217739

>>  That would be nice, I am new and don't know all the tools yet, hence I
>>  switched my SSRF to German
>>  and then changed the Swiss translations.
>>  Apparently there is a faster way which I am not aware of.
>>  Can't we not just copy the german transl. over the Swiss one and the use
>>  the search to find
>>  the the scharf s etc. ?
>
> sure that would be possible but as said, in the German version there are
> a lot of expressions (ot only the 'ß') which sound very strange for me
> as a Swiss. This expressions were the main reason for me to start the
> translation, I can live with a couple of 'ß' but I really would like to
> call the diveguide 'Diveguide' and not 'Tauchgruppenleiter'
Uhh, ohh, that¹s a bummer. I also found some strange translations in the
German part
but to be realistic. Everyone here tries to add value and some English to
German translations
are tough.
I am travelling We. through Fr. so won¹t have a lot of time for SSRF but if
we could ³meet² next
week to continue the translation that would be great.