[Subsurface-website] website translation

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Oct 12 07:00:56 PDT 2015

> On Oct 12, 2015, at 6:51 AM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
>

>> On Oct 12, 2015, at 4:06 AM, Salvador Cuñat <salvador.cunat at gmail.com <mailto:salvador.cunat at gmail.com>> wrote:
>>
>> Good morning.

>> Here are the quick (likely insufficient) instructions
>>
>> - log in
>> - go to "Pages" in the sidebar on the left
>> - pick "Subsurface - Front Page"
>> - in the right sidebar click on the translation language you want to edit
>> - now in the center you'll see the new way page components are assembled:
>>

>> I can't get to the new page.  Just to the old one.
>> Even tried  https://ssrftest.subsurface-divelog.org/wp-login.php <https://ssrftest.subsurface-divelog.org/wp-login.php>     but always reach the old page, which, in fact, can't be translated too.
>> I missed something or, perhaps, a server misconfiguration ?
>
> That could be cookies in your browser - or it could be a server misconfiguration.
> I just added Russian and now the admin page is hung for me. Trying to figure out what's going on.

OK, the issue was that I had https set up incorrectly for the ssrftest site, but now that I fixed that (I thought) and added Russian as a language the site no longer allows any login.
I need to deal with my family morning routine for the next couple of hours and will investigate and fix this once I am able to get back in front of my computer.

Sorry about the mess. Once this is figured out I will send another email.