User manual status

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Tue Oct 13 04:36:40 PDT 2015

The user manual is, as far as I can see, ready for release with V4.5.
There are a few small items but this will be followed up after the release.

This message is to:
1) the  **translators**  to indicate that the last patch to update the
manual was "User manual update: Facebook". Many images were replaced but
I cannot now think of any new images created during the last week.
2) to the wider world out there in case there is something that is
important enough to need addressing now.

Kind regards,
willem