Fwd: User manual status

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Tue Oct 13 07:55:10 PDT 2015

On Tue, Oct 13, 2015 at 05:44:44PM +0300, Sergey Starosek wrote:
> Willem,
>
> On Tue, Oct 13, 2015 at 2:36 PM, Willem Ferguson <
> willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za> wrote:
>
> > The user manual is, as far as I can see, ready for release with V4.5.
> > There are a few small items but this will be followed up after the release.
> >

> One note on geo-lookup functionality. Upon performing lookup, name of the
> found location does not populate Name field but instead Tags label (not
> sure about the purpose of this one).

I'm not sure what you are asking :-)

So the reverse geo lookup indeed only populates the tags label - it does
NOT touch the location name or any other field.

> P.S. Didn't see your patch "User manual update: Facebook"

That's because of the maximum message size limit of the mailing list.
I increased this once again (I think this is the third time I increased
this), trying to find a reasonable max so big patches get through without
my intervention.

Anyway, I approved the message and it went out a few minutes ago.