Update 4.5 and cloud storage

Martin de Weger martin at reef-it.nl
Wed Oct 14 12:38:08 PDT 2015

Hi all,

First of all a big thank you for all the new options in version 4.5.

I just created a cloud account to check things out (haven’t had time to do so during beta testing due to work issues), but I seem to have 2 (small) issues with the cloud.

1) There seem to be no option to reset a forgotten password, it that correct or am I not looking close enough?

 2) The dives I uploaded are not visible on the web. I get the following error:

The requested URL /user/<<USERNAME REMOVED>>/dives.html was not found on this server.

Hope this can be fixed in one of the next updates.

Martin