Update 4.5 and cloud storage

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Wed Oct 14 12:56:35 PDT 2015

On Wed, Oct 14, 2015 at 09:38:08PM +0200, Martin de Weger wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> First of all a big thank you for all the new options in version 4.5.
>
> I just created a cloud account to check things out (haven’t had time to do so during beta testing due to work issues), but I seem to have 2 (small) issues with the cloud.
>
> 1) There seem to be no option to reset a forgotten password, it that correct or am I not looking close enough?

Yeah, since no one tested it, no one had the idea to ask for it.

>  2) The dives I uploaded are not visible on the web. I get the following error:
>
> The requested URL /user/<<USERNAME REMOVED>>/dives.html was not found on this server.

That's not debuggable. If you go to https://cloud.subsurface-divelog.org
you should be asked to log in. Once you log in you should be redirected to
the correct URL. But that URL will give you the error above if you haven't
successfully saved data to the cloud.