User manual post-V4.5 updates. Was: User manual: last-minute changes before V4.5

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Wed Oct 14 14:22:39 PDT 2015

On 13/10/2015 19:15, Willem Ferguson wrote:
> On 13/10/2015 18:32, Davide DB wrote:
>>
>> Hi Willem,
>> Do not forget last minute clarification about TTS
>>

> Davide,
> If you do not mind, let us do that AFTER the release. To add new text
> now makes things very difficult for the translators who have to work
> at the very last minute themselves. And I made a commitment to them
> that the Facebook patch is the last one. I will take up the TTS issue
> later in the week. Is this ok with you?
> Kind regards,
> willem

Davide, Robert, Miika,
1) Are you by any chance prepared to help with the above on how TTS is
calculated so I can put the text in the user manual? At the moment it is
not
     a lot.  If diver goes into deco, TTS is shown; if TTS > 2h then TTS
is shown as "> 2h". Is that it?
2) I need to write something about the files in the .subsurface
directory. At the moment I only see the hash-file. Actually
     we need to generate text about most of the user-dependent files and
where they are found. What about preferences and settings?
3) I need to write something about the user manual access using
right-click options. Anything specifically that is important? Does the
Reload option
     reload the whole user manual html file?
Kind regards,
willem