Subsurface 4.5 (Win10) crash after adding dive with planner

Stefan Fuchs sfuchs at gmx.de
Sat Oct 17 11:55:41 PDT 2015

Hello Subsurface team, hallo Dirk,

reported the following issue to Dirk today and he already had a first
look at it:
Unfortunately the new subsurface 4.5 under Win10 on my side immediately
crashes during startup after I added a new dive with the planner.
In fact it already crashed during adding the dive in the planner
multiple times but I once managed to save the change.

Now Subsurface crashes immediately on startup because the affected file
"Stefan.xml" is the default logbook file and loaded on startup.

Dirk is saying that there is nothing remarkable in my file and he
couldn't reproduce the issue on his side.
Can share the file also with anyone else who would be so kind to look at
the issue. Thanks!

Best regards
Stefan

Here is the Windows Event log Dirk requested:
---
Protokollname: Application
Quelle:        Application Error