Subsurface 4.5 (Win10) crash after adding dive with planner

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sat Oct 17 22:34:01 PDT 2015

> On Oct 17, 2015, at 11:55 AM, Stefan Fuchs <sfuchs at gmx.de> wrote:
>
> Hello Subsurface team, hallo Dirk,
>
> reported the following issue to Dirk today and he already had a first look at it:
> Unfortunately the new subsurface 4.5 under Win10 on my side immediately crashes during startup after I added a new dive with the planner.
> In fact it already crashed during adding the dive in the planner multiple times but I once managed to save the change.

OK, we figured out why it crashes. It's a bit late here and my tree is an a somewhat chaotic state.
So instead of causing a mess right now I'll clean things up and push them out tomorrow and then
create a "daily build" that you can test.

> Now Subsurface crashes immediately on startup because the affected file "Stefan.xml" is the default logbook file and loaded on startup.

I'm still not quite sure why THAT would happen, though... I fear there's another bug hidden
somewhere