FW: mobile ui considerations

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Tue Oct 20 00:17:26 PDT 2015

On Tue, Oct 20, 2015 at 04:14:37PM +1030, Steve wrote:

> Sounds great, the current mobile app is not too far off of being semi functional.
> A few additions like finger gestures (zoom, scroll etc.) and a way to
> see / add data to the new dive site location window (or depending on if
> Tomaz updates it to be a tab for 4.6 / 5.0?) would be great.

Yes, Sebastian stated on IRC that the goal would be to do step by step
improvements of what we have. The current app is a great start and I'm
proud of Grace and her work - she created a great baseline to start from.

Sebastian is a rather experienced Qt/QML developer so I'm sure he will get
us to something ready for a beta release fairly soon. I certainly hope to
be able to use Subsurface-mobile on my phone long before "next October"
:-)