mobile ui considerations

Guido Lerch guido.lerch at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 03:55:39 PDT 2015

Regards,
Guido
+41 79 3217739

> Am 20.10.2015 um 09:51 schrieb Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org>:
>
>> On Tue, Oct 20, 2015 at 09:32:06AM +0200, Davide DB wrote:
>>> On Tue, Oct 20, 2015 at 9:17 AM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> Sebastian is a rather experienced Qt/QML developer so I'm sure he will get
>>> us to something ready for a beta release fairly soon. I certainly hope to
>>> be able to use Subsurface-mobile on my phone long before "next October"
>>> :-)
>>

>> Out of curiosity...
>>
>> Will Android be the default development OS?
>> How much difficult would be having a IOS equivalent at the same time?
>
> I have asked Tomaz to look into what it takes to get this to build on iOS
> as well. In theory this shouldn't be hard. But we won't know until we try.

I volunteer to help with iOS but would need some help as I am not an expert in Qt yet ...
Tomaz, let me know when and how you would like to get this started.
I am as keen on an iOS app as others and like to have at least a beta on my next trip.
Further we should not wait too long to see how easy it is to compile/ port to IOS as we might be surprised.