Minor planner bugs

K. "pestophagous" Heller pestophagous at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 06:42:23 PDT 2015

replying to myself...

On Thu, Oct 22, 2015 at 10:38 PM, K. "pestophagous" Heller
<pestophagous at gmail.com> wrote:

> Of course, I welcome Martin to check if it does.

no. there is no need. i was just re-reading the history on this. there
is no way my patch intersects with Martin's bug-path.

> Maybe tomorrow I
> will try to dig deeper into how I could possibly reproduce anything
> similar to Martin's way of encountering "Too many gas mixes".

what i meant was "dig deeper into how Martin can instantiate a
planner-dive that has no cylinder." It seems we know what is happening
(a no-cylinder problem), but not precisely how, since doing the same
steps as Martin's video isn't reproducing it for everyone.

/K