Build errors

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 10:33:48 PDT 2015

On Mon, Oct 26, 2015 at 7:24 PM, Tomaz Canabrava <tcanabrava at kde.org> wrote:
> dude... I have no idea.
> are you sure that CMake found the right Qt ?
>
> try to look at CMakeCache.txt, look for Qt5_DIR

Built in launchpad, so no access to the CMakeCache.txt. But then again
there should only be qt5 installed in the build environment.

You can check out the logs in
https://launchpadlibrarian.net/222878364/buildlog_ubuntu-trusty-i386.subsurface_4.5.0.49-1~trusty_BUILDING.txt.gz
if that gives you any more idea.

The same error occurs on my local pbuild environment for trusty, but
the build environment is scrapped after the build is run...let me see
if I can hook a shell on error... but it'll take quite a while to
compile everything until the error to see if the hook works or not.

miika